We are currently looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and autonomous freelance paediatric first aid instructors in to cover courses in London to deliver the following:
- Baby and child first aid for parents
- Anaphylaxis and auto-injector workshop
- Paediatric first aid courses
To apply you must have:
- enthusiasm for teaching parents and childcarers
- either a nursing, health visiting, midwifery, paramedic or proven paediatric first aid trainers background.
- knowledge of child development.
- training experience and preferably (but not essential dependent on experience) a teaching qualification ENB998, PTTLS, Award in Ed. and Learning or equivalent.
- your own equipment (minimum 4 babies, 2 child manikins, face shields, bandages etc.. and laptop). However we may be able to loan equipment in the for Sussex area courses.
Our courses run on Saturdays, Sundays, weekdays and evenings and would be on an ad hoc basis but could provide regular part time work for the right instructors.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to work with us please email your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01273 702496 and ask to speak to Julie. We look forward to hearing from you.